The Sandpaper is an employee newsletter that focuses on the experiences, issues and success of our project team in Ottawa and Kandahar. The newsletter is open to any member of the company and includes personal stories of vacation trips, living on the camp and just working with the company. We hope you enjoy it!
In this issue:
- KAF ARMY RUN A HUGE SUCCESS!!
- CANCAP Support Helps Make Army Run a Success.
- PROGRAM MANAGER’S CORNER.
- JUST FOR FUN—ISN’T TECHNOLOGY GREAT?
- Tips and Tricks from CANCAP's CIS Department.
- CANCAPERS RECEIVE COMMANDER’S COINS.
- CANCAPERS Attend CANOSCOM Dinner In KAF.
- PROJECT MANAGER’S MESSAGE.
- Halloween Fun In KAF.
- MEET THE PMOO PERSONNEL.
- FAREWELL GILLES & LAURIE—You’ll Be Missed in KAF.
- CANCAP MEDAL PRESENTATIONS—OCTOBER 5th, 2009.
- Been There, Done That..
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: CANCAP Department Profiles.
- FAREWELL FELLOW CANCAPERS!
- WELCOME NEW CANCAPERS!
Latest JobsPosted on February 26, 2014 Update From Dave Rooke From Ian Malcolm’s comments earlier, you will note that Ian has now left the CANCAP Program for some relax time and for... See Job Details
Posted on November 8, 2013 A note from Ian Malcolm After ten years with CANCAP I am moving on down the road. It was easily one of the real highlights of my working life and one... See Job Details
Posted on October 1, 2013 An update from Ian Malcolm It is with considerable pleasure and a great deal of pride that I can announce the award of the CANCAP II contract to SNC-Lav... See Job Details