The Sandpaper is an employee newsletter that focuses on the experiences, issues and success of our project team in Ottawa and Kandahar. The newsletter is open to any member of the company and includes personal stories of vacation trips, living on the camp and just working with the company. We hope you enjoy it!
In this issue:
- KAF ARMY RUN A HUGE SUCCESS!!
- CANCAP Support Helps Make Army Run a Success.
- PROGRAM MANAGER’S CORNER.
- JUST FOR FUN—ISN’T TECHNOLOGY GREAT?
- Tips and Tricks from CANCAP's CIS Department.
- CANCAPERS RECEIVE COMMANDER’S COINS.
- CANCAPERS Attend CANOSCOM Dinner In KAF.
- PROJECT MANAGER’S MESSAGE.
- Halloween Fun In KAF.
- MEET THE PMOO PERSONNEL.
- FAREWELL GILLES & LAURIE—You’ll Be Missed in KAF.
- CANCAP MEDAL PRESENTATIONS—OCTOBER 5th, 2009.
- Been There, Done That..
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: CANCAP Department Profiles.
- FAREWELL FELLOW CANCAPERS!
- WELCOME NEW CANCAPERS!
Latest JobsPosted on October 26, 2016 Hello CANCAPPERS It has been quite a while since we formally posted information on our site, and even longer since we had the opportunit... See Job Details
Posted on October 14, 2014 CANCAP UPDATE As most of you are already aware, on 7 October, 2014 a debate and a vote were held in the House of Commons on Canada’s ... See Job Details
Posted on May 12, 2014 Taking Part - National Day of Honour On Friday May 9, a group of CANCAPPERS gathered in Ottawa to take part in the National Day of Honour on Parliament Hill. The ... See Job Details